Aventura - Un Beso
Bob Dylan - Diamond Joe
Jean-Pierre Rampal - Mozart: Concerto For Flute & Harp, K 299 - 1. Allegro feat. Marielle Nordmann, János Rolla, Franz Liszt Chamber Orchestra
Capone-N-Noreaga - Bloody Money
John Denver - Leaving, On a Jet Plane ("Greatest Hits" Version)
Harpajan Mann - Menu Bada
The Fureys & Davey Arthur - Ships In Full Sail
Chico Freeman - La La Means I Love You
Sophie B. Hawkins - Don't Don't Tell Me No
Calle 13 - Pi-di-di-di
Evidence - Recognize feat. Chace Infinite & Fashawn
Nadeem-Shravan - Yun To Hamne Lakh Haseen Dek
Pavement - No More Kings
James Horner - Rose [Instrumental]
Live - Horse
Mama Digdown's Brass Junction - Loosen Up
Blind Melon - Soul One (Rare Early Version)
U2 - Silver And Gold (Live Denver, Colorado)
Ronnie Drew - Easy and Slow
Jewel - Who Will Save Your Soul
Jewel - You Were Meant For Me
Yes, I know I broke the rule of no repeating artists, but I made the rule up anyway
Daniel Johnston - Unpack Your Adjectives
Prince - What Do U Want Me 2 Do?
Nat King Cole - (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons
Primitive Radio Gods - Standing Outside A Broken Phone
Rollins Band - Fool
Good Rats - Tasty
Naughty By Nature - Uptown Anthem
Boots Randolph - Desafinado
Pink Floyd - A Pillow of Winds
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1F1rnR6zxdqMqnYZfPnLjJyZdM111mJ7j?usp=sharing
Comments
Post a Comment